Virus Response & Clinic Updates
We’re reopen & looking forward to welcoming you back! We wanted to take a moment to explain how we’re responding to COVID-19 as we reopen.
We know that during this time of increased stress due to the pandemic that we are all acutely aware of our immune system. What we do best at Circle of Health is helping people optimize their health, improve immune function & work with your respiratory system to handle any viruses.
Our goal is to keep everyone healthy as safely as possible. In this video we walk you through our new enhanced health & safety procedures.
Thank you for your continued support. Blessings and continued health to you and yours!
Enhanced Health & Safety Procedures:
- Wait in your car until the time of your appointment
- Read the Health Screening questions posted on the door
- Wear your Facemask before entering. We’ll be wearing ours too.
- Upon entering use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Your Provider will greet you at the door & take your temperature
- All treatment rooms are sanitized and linens changed before your arrival & again after your appointment
The Community & Philosophy of Circle Of Health
Welcome to Circle of Health!
Thank you for visiting and taking a moment to see all we have to offer. Circle of Health is a collaborative health clinic focused on providing you with natural, wholistic options in your healthcare. Rooted in time-tested methods and informed by current research and techniques, our team of seasoned providers offers the support, information and opportunities you need to move through the challenges of life with grace and achieve your health and life goals.
With specialties that address your specific needs, our providers also recognize that in order to achieve lasting results, we have to look at the big picture and treat the entire person: your values, loves, desires and priorities all determine your path of treatment and we are all here to guide you to living a fulfilling, healthy life.
As a collaborative clinic, Circle of Health embraces the full spectrum of health modalities, offering: Western Primary Care medicine, Traditional Chinese medicine, Psychotherapy solutions, Rolfing, EMDR, Brainspotting, Couples Counseling, Craniosacral Therapy, Grief Support, Life Coaching, Play Therapy, Community Enrichment Classes as well as Halotherapy/Dry Salt Therapy and Infrared Sauna Services.
Working together as a team to assure consistency of care as well as support during your healing process, we invite you to join us in creating a healthy community at Circle of Health.
Circle of Health Values Statement
Whether you are a client, colleague, team member or prospective team member in relation to Circle of Health, we want you to know what our core beliefs are in building, growing and maintaining our collaborative clinic. Collaboration is a commitment and a belief that working together and in support of one another enables us to build a sustaining and supportive community for everyone and everything we touch, both in and outside the therapeutic environment.
Circle of Health Values & Commitment
- First and foremost, COH is a collaborative clinic. As clinicians with COH, we are dedicated to working with fellow clinicians in order to provide quality, wholistic health services for the betterment of my/our patients.
- We are committed to creating a safe zone for all who visit COH. COH is committed to the inclusion and recognition of all persons regardless of race, age, culture, ability, ethnicity or nationality, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religious affiliation, and socioeconomic status.
- We are committed to creating a healthy community and supporting our clients and fellow practitioners.
- We are committed to maintaining and upholding the highest standards of my profession/professional organization.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”— Socrates
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
- 3-in-1 Infrared Sauna
Chinese Medicine specialists at Circle of Health are schooled in Classical Taoist Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM) as well as Western Biomedicine principles and provide a customized treatment plan specific to you, your needs and the things that matter most to you. We guide you to listen to your body signals, teach you how to live in harmony with your body's needs, and develop healthy habits that you enjoy that also improve your quality of life.
We employ acupuncture, nutrition, Tui Na bodywork, modern advancements of biopuncture, traditional therapies of gua sha and moxibustion, as well as Qi Gong, Tai Ji, therapeutic movement and herbs to get to the root of the problem.
Our Sunlighten 3-in-1 Infrared Sauna harnesses near-far and mid-infrared wavelengths to improve overall health and address many health conditions.
Whether you choose to use an infrared sauna for stress relief or a specific medical condition, adding infrared sauna therapy to your health regimen provides a cost effective, time efficient and relaxing way to improve your health.